If you look around, running has become quite fashionable! After more than a year of running, I can now confess that I am a runner and I love running with its multitude of benefits. I feel excited sharing with my readers today that I reached a major milestone in my running chapter by completing 500 miles this year! During this journey, I learnt few useful lessons which can help you live a better life.
- Nothing special is needed to start running except for your will.
- You may feel lethargic when you start, but surely energetic when you finish your run.
- Always listen to your body during the run.
- Running is more psychological than physical so convince your brain that you can do it in a matter of time.
- Feel great, enjoy your accomplishments and share them with friends and family.
- Running is a better addiction than anything else.
- There is no challenge against anything. You don’t have to beat any time or any other runner.
- Set up goals, register for charity runs and don’t forget to make it public so that everyone around you can support you. You would need appreciation and morale boosting once in a while to move forward.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of sensible and healthy nutrition. It does not have to be in an exact proportion but consuming vegetables, proteins and goat or lamb meat helps.
I hope these unpretentious lessons will help you have enhanced runs, and a superior lifestyle. Just give it a go because it is never late too change your life and be ”chic” in your own way.
Do you have some more lessons to be learned? Would you like to share them? I look forward reading them!